1 Day Wine Tour in Signagi
The Monastery of St. Nino at Bodbe – is a Georgian Orthodox monastic complex, where is buried St. Nino, that brought Christianity in Georgia in 4th century. Originally monastery was built in the 9th century; it has been significantly remodeled, especially in the 17th century. The monastery now functions as a nunnery and is one of the major pilgrimage sites in Georgia.
Signagi – Town of love. According to legend first citizens were a couple whose parents wouldn’t let them live together. They ran away to make family and founded a new town. Sighnaghi and its environs are home to several historical and cultural. The town is walled with the remnants of 18th-century fortifications. In national museum of Signaghi is exposition of famous Georgian painter Niko Pirosmani.
Wine degustation – “Pheasant’s Tears” produce artisanal natural wines according to ancient Georgian traditions. Degustation includes 4 types of wine and 1 chacha.
Tour package includes:
- Transportation from Tbilisi to Bodbe, Sighnaghi and back.
- Services of driver and English speaking tour guide.
- Ticket for National Museum
- Lunch with degustation of 4 types of wine with traditional Georgian food.
- Dinner in Tbilisi with Georgian folk show or relaxation in Sulfur baths.
Departure/Return LocationTbilisi / Batumi / Kutaisi International Airports
Departure TimeOn Agreement
Return TimeOn Agreement
- Wine Degustation